Haryana Government has recently set up Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Limited (HKRN) with the instruction of deploying contractual employees in the state.
The Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN) Portal is an online platform that connects people with opportunities to find jobs, apply for jobs, and receive updates on vacancies in Haryana.
This portal is a one-stop destination for all those looking for employment opportunities in Haryana.
The HKRNL has been set up with an aim to provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth in various sectors like agriculture, horticulture, animal husbandry, and fisheries.
What is Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam Limited
This web portal is regulated by the state government of Haryana and was started for the purpose is to fulfilling all the recruitment of contract / DC rates in Haryana.
before starting of Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam portal Till then all the departments used to do these recruitments on their own there was a high chance of corruption in their department, now these recruitments will be done through the HKRN portal.
This will prevent much corruption by regulating all recruitment of contract / DC rates in Haryana in one web portal and providing TRANSPARENCY to the people this will prove to be a boon for the public.
all Contractual Staff recruitment can be done in fairway it’s a nice step towards anti-corruption
what is the major duty of Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam?
the major duties or function of HKRN is to be established by the Government of Haryana to minimize unemployment and to provide employment opportunities for unemployed, unskilled, and uneducated people.
The main objective of this organization is to facilitate job seekers in finding suitable employment, employers with skilled workers, and training programs for both segments.
Besides that, it also assists entrepreneurs to set up their own ventures or expand existing ones and provides guidance for potential investors who wish to invest in different sectors of the economy.
Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Limited (HKRNL) portal
HKRN is an online portal that was designed to connect job seekers with employers. and it has been a boon for those who are looking for jobs in Haryana.
- it is a great initiative by the Haryana government to provide jobs by preventing corruption
- The site has a database of all the registered employers, vacancies, and job seekers. It also provides information about government schemes related to employment.
- The site is also a great platform for job seekers to search for jobs in Haryana for various sectors to apply.
- The site also provides a platform for employers to post vacancies, create job descriptions and publish jobs.
- All the Government related schemes for employment are also available on the site.
- HKRN is a one-stop destination for all those looking for employment opportunities in Haryana.
- It was created by the Government of Haryana to help people find work and help businesses find workers
- it helps to recommend the following candidates for the consideration appointment at the contractual staff vacancy post
selection criteria forThe Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN)
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN) is a government agency that is responsible for providing employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of Haryana.
it is also responsible for youth to provide vacancies, create job descriptions, and publish jobs.
The selection criteria for Haryana Kaushal Nigam are not very difficult to follow. Applicants should be between 18-35 years old and be available for work in any part of Haryana.
Applicants can register themselves with HKRN by filling out an online form on the website.
The registration process is completed by providing details such as name, address, education level, and availability for work in any part of Haryana.
There is no minimum qualification to apply for the job but if the job seeker has a degree from a reputed university they will be allotted a maximum of 20 marks each
The applicant must provide the following documents:-
A recent color photograph of oneself along with a signature.-
A list of the current and past jobs held in Haryana, including position, company name, start date, and end date.- A copy of one’s personal identification card (Aadhaar).
|Candidates with a Family Annual Income of Less than Rs. 80000/-||40|
|Candidates with a Family Annual Income of Less than Rs. 200000/-||30|
|Candidates with a Family Annual Income of Less than Rs. 300000/-||20|
|Candidates with a Family Annual Income of Less than Rs. 400000/-||10|
|Special Qualification/ Course||20|
|Common Eligibility Test (CET) Score Weightage||10|
|Home District Marks||5|
what are the post annd qualification for the Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN)
The posts in Haryana Skill Employment Corporation are divided into four levels according to the educational qualification.
For which the post-wise qualification is Literate 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-graduation
List of Documents for the Haryana Skill Employment Corporation
These are the following documents that will be required while applying online on the official website of Haryana Skill Employment Corporation.
Candidate’s Aadhar Card, Income Certificate, Ration Card, Photo Passport Size, and Haryana Residence Certificate, as well as mobile number and Gmail ID, will be required
According to educational qualification, DMC, etc. on demand.
How much will the correction fee cost for Hkrn Correction?
No fee will be charged for the first final submission of your form
After that, for the second time, Rs 100 will be charged to correct the mistake
other than no single rupee is required in this portal
How to Register for Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam ?
Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam, abbreviated as HKRN, is a government organization in Haryana that offers employment opportunities to skilled unskilled labor and freshers.
The portal provides information about the registration process, eligibility criteria, and the latest updates on recruitment and job openings.
- In order to register for Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam (HKRN), you need to have an account on their website and visit the “registration” page.
- Applicants can register themselves with HKRN by filling out an online form on the website.
- The registration process is completed by providing details such as name, address, education level, and availability for work in any part of Haryana
- enter your details. If you want to make a re-application, you need to cancel your existing application and make a new one.
- A copy of one’s personal identification card (Aadhaar). issued by the Government of India.- A copy of any other document that can establish the identity in Haryana is important for the registration.
Click below to login
HKRN Login Link https://hkrnl.itiharyana.gov.in/eforms/login.aspx
- Address- Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Limited, Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana, Kaushal Bhawan, Sector 3, Panchkula
- Email- email@example.com
HKRN is an organization that provides employment opportunities to the people of Haryana.
The organization also helps in generating employment opportunities for the youth.
The (HKRN) is a government body in Haryana, India which has been established for providing employment opportunities to the people of Haryana and for generating employment opportunities for the youth.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who among the following is recently appointed as the CEO of Kushal rojgar Nigam Haryana?
IAS Sharandeep Kaur Brar appointed CEO of Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Ltd
Kaushal rojgar Nigam salary
in the month of May, 22000 workers were paid Rs 51 crore as salary. Earlier in the month of April, 19148 employees were given a number of Rs 41 crore as salary.
the total salary of Rs 92 crore has been given in the accounts of the employees through the corporation
Haryana Skill Employment Corporation Important Links
HKRN Official Portal https://hkrnl.itiharyana.gov.in